GIVE YOUR CHILD A HEAD START IN SCHOOL!
Zed Project uses SYNTHETIC PHONICS
A multi-sensory reading system designed to
give all Children the basic building blocks of words
- Help your child learn the letters and the sounds
- Help your child learn to blend sounds into words
- Help your child to READ, WRITE and SPELL.
Zed project is a set of five story reading books and a photocopiable
resource of spelling and writing activities for children.
This is what makes Zed Project different from many reading
books - the children are going to learn not only how to read
but also to write and spell as well!
Zed Project is ideal for
Dyslexic children to help to build confidence quickly.
The stories are based around Zim,
Zem and Zum
- five small friendly aliens from the planet Zed.
They land in their rockets and meet and make
friends (and sometimes enemies) with the local children and
This is a map of the area where the rockets
contains 65% of the first set of words in the National
- is phonic based
- is multi-sensory
- is highly structured
- is a photocopiable resource of writing and spelling
- is a set of five reading books.
is a valuable resource for a child's early
experiences of reading and writing, but it will
also improve confidence for children who are struggling
to read, write and spell.